Yeah I Did!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 I have been getting back into running the last 2 1/2 months. I am not a "natural" runner, I really have to work at it. I finished the Couch 2 5K program about 2 weeks ago, which when you are done you can run for 30 minutes straight. I haven't really progressed much since then because I have been really busy lately and it has been too hot to run outside in the evenings. Yesterday I went to they gym to run my 30 minutes and I was kind of dreading it, I hadn't ran in almost a week and thought it was going to be really tough. But as I got closer to 30 minutes I was feeling really good, so I decided to keep going. I ran 40 minutes, without stopping!! That is seriously the longest I have ever run in my life. Ever! I probably could have went even longer but I didn't want to overdo it. I am so proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment