Garage Sale Glory

Saturday, July 11, 2010 Every July Duncan has their city wide garage sale. Me and my mom have made it a tradition of going each summer. It is so fun and we always find lots of goodies. This year was no different. The highlight of this year was this cup. This may look like a ordinary cup to most people. But this is The Greatest Cup Ever. When I was a kid we had some yellow plastic cups exactly like this. Oddly, we got them as a "bonus" in a bag of dog food. I can't really explain why I got so attached to these cups. They are like the perfect size, shape, and weight. There were only 2 cups that have survived all these years, one at my Mom's house, and one I have at home. Today when we were out shopping my mom spotted this. And to make it even better the lady gave it too me free!! Best garage saleing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment