Macy Lost Her First Tooth!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 It has been loose for weeks but she was too afraid to let anyone pull it. It finally got so loose it just fell out! I am completely freaked out by teeth in general and especially when they come out. It just seems so unnatural *shutter*. I have tried not to act to weirded out by Macy's loose tooth because I didn't want to scare her, but I know she has picked up on it a little bit. God was looking out for me and luckily she lost this tooth at my parent's house. Now that I see the tooth and the tooth hole, I think I am getting over it a little. It isn't as freaky as what I had built up in my mind. But she looks ridiculously cute with the little hole in her smile. She is super excited about putting her tooth out tonight for the Tooth Fairy!

No comments:

Post a Comment