Bella

Monday, July 12, 2010 This is Bella. Our sweet (but slightly crazy) kitty. But we still love her anyway. About a year ago I took the girls to the shelter here in Duncan hoping to pick out a cat that could be their buddy. I took them with me because I wanted to let them play with the cats, that way we could make sure and find one that could handle their crazy. Bella drew the short straw. She wasn't the least bit phased by their screams, squeals, and complete spastic-ness. I thought she was extra special because of her unique coloring and her one blue eye and one green eye. It was a sign. She was meant for us. The girls loved her and she loves the girls, especially Macy. They have been best buddies since that first day. She lets them play with her and do just about anything with her. She is a great playmate, as you can see in the picture above!

No comments:

Post a Comment