Putting These Hoodlums To Work!

Thursday, July 22, 2010 Me and Jason were talking the other day how much more there is to do around the house since we now have 5 people to clean up after. It kind of creeped up on me. When it was just the 2 of us, and even when the girls were little, it wasn't that much more. But now that they are bigger (and messier) and we have so much laundry it is more than I can keep up with by myself. Jason helps quite a bit but we decided the girls are defiantly old enough to start pitching in. So today I turned on some music and got Macy and Mackenzie to cleaning! They were actually a lot of help! Macy dusted the whole house (and Mackenzie went behind her and re-dusted, lol), I taught Macy how to use the sweeper in the kitchen, and they put up all their clothes after I folded them. And they actually thought it was fun! They insisted I take a "action" shot. So this them dusting their little hearts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment