I should feel shame.

Saturday, July 10, 2010 For letting my garage get to this point. But I really don't : ) This is what I spent a large part of my Saturday dealing with in some of the most humid weather I can recall. It was sooooo sticky out today! But, in my defense I have been cleaning out the house for the last few weeks, so the garage has become my dumping ground. This had been my plan all along, sort of. I threw everything out in the garage knowing that the day would eventually come that I would have to deal with the dungeon the garage had become. BUT, I did take one giant Expedition load of stuff to Goodwill and 3 giant trash cans full of stuff put in the garbage. And I have a nice little garage sale pile that I am sticking in my neighbors garage sale next weekend. I also managed to get both sides of the shed cleaned out. It feels so good getting everything clean and organized. Successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment