"The White Water"

Friday, July 30, 2010 All summer Macy has been wanting to go to "The White Water" as she calls it. I told her if she practiced swimming and got to be a stronger swimmer I would take her before the summer was over. Well she has learned to swim and then some this summer. She not only can swim well, but can swim under water and go off the diving board and isn't afraid to get her face in the water. So me and my Dad took the girls. I knew we would have fun but I had no idea how much! I hoped the girls would be brave and ride several things. But you just never know with kids! Mackenzie would ride all the tube rides. She doesn't like to get her face in the water, which I can understand, she is only 3. But her favorite was the Lazy River. She had her duck floatie on and she loved just drifting along. Who wouldn't! But Macy was the one that shocked me. That girl was fearless. She rode EVERYTHING (except for 2 slides that she was too short for)! Her favorite thing was the cliffs. She never even hesitated. She just jumped right off and loved it. Look at the sheer glee on her face in this picture! She jumped off probably 10 times. But I just couldn't believe how brave she was. I am so glad she is comfortable in the water and becoming a strong swimmer. She makes her Momma proud! We went full blast for 6 hours till we finally had to leave and get back to Noah and dinner. It didn't take more than a few minutes for this to happen. Sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment