My Lucky Boy

Thursday, July 8, 2010 I can't believe how fast my little boy is growing up. Each day it seems like he gets a little cuter and even sweeter than the day before. He has finally mastered sitting in his Bumbo seat (ignore the girly lavender color, he will probably hate me later for putting him in it) and he loves to sit and watch the girls play. And of course they love to entertain him. I was telling someone just earlier this week, Noah has no idea how lucky he is. Macy was stuck with just me and Jason. Mackenzie had Macy to entertain her but Macy was barely even 2. But Noah has 2 big sisters that love and adore him and are always right there to play with him. It is so fun to watch the girls with him. As he gets bigger and can interact with them more they enjoy him that much more. Often they fight over who is getting his attention and trying to make him smile. They are always holding, always kissing, and always making funny faces trying to get a smile out of him. Hopefully someday he will be able to appreciate just how special his sisters are.

2 comments:

  1. Real, albeit, tiny men sit in lilac bumbo seats! He is so darling.

    ReplyDelete