Macy's 6th Birthday Party

Saturday, November 13, 2010 Today was Macy's 6th Birthday Party! She kept asking for a "Wedding" birthday party. I tried to suggest other themes but she was adamant. So I just went with it! I made her a wedding vale out of one of her princess crowns. Here she is all pumped up and ready to open presents! The eager crowd of onlookers! Who doesn't love to watch people open presents?!? This was one of her favorite presents. Her Grammy and PaPa Bruce got her a sewing machine. She has been BEGGING for a sewing machine since she has been watching me sew so much lately. This should be interesting! Mackenzie and her Aunt Ray Ray! Macy with her Wedding birthday cake and her buddies. Noah was not excited about being part of this picture! My Birthday Girl! Make a wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment