Craftiness

Monday, November 1, 2010 I made Noah a couple cloth diapers before he was born, mostly out of curiosity, and I hadn't gotten them out because I had forgotten about them and I had made them big enough they didn't fit till now. I got them out a couple weeks ago and LOVED them. They were so cute and soft, so much better than regular diapers. So I started researching more about making them and have been sewing and fiddling with them ever since. These are some of my first few! A few more. I am have been trying different patterns and styles to see what works best. I love sewing! It's so addicting! My favorite pattern so far! Very trim but still absorbent. My adorable model rocking his new diaper. I have become addicted to all things sewing. So I am always on the hunt for new fun crafts! This is a wet bag I made. I LOVE owls! Cute fleece soaker to go over the cloth diapers at night or for long naps. Fleece shoes I made Noah. I am also loving these. So much cuter and warmer than socks! This technically isn't sewing but Noah really likes his sisters blankets that I made them like this so I decided he needed one of his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment