Off To Ecuador

Saturday, August 7, 2010 This is what I spend a good part of my evening doing. Refreshing the Continental website to see where Jason and Rachel's plane was. They left today from Houston to go to Ecuador for a week. I am not usually nervous when people fly. Jason has been to Ecuador several times before. But I had a bad dream about this exact flight several years ago. I know that was a long time ago but if was super vivid and has stuck with me. Two of the most important people in my life were on that plane.

And it doesn't help things either that me and Jason have been watching Lost and it's all about a plane crash! I could finally go to bed once I saw this. Landed safe and sound. I talked to Jason today and he said everything went smooth and they were getting off to a great start. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment