9 Glorious Years

Wednesday, August 4, 2010 9 years ago today I married my best friend. God has blessed me with a great husband and amazing father to our kids. Even when life gets crazy we can always laugh together. I love you sweetheart!

Earlier today me and my sister were laughing about my wedding day. She was in charge of me for the day and getting me where I needed to be. I was so nervous I couldn't eat anything so she force fed me a Jamba Juice. And we Baby Stepped (just like in the movie What About Bob) to all our destinations for the day. Baby steps to the hairdresser... baby steps to the church.... It still makes me giggle. And in honor of all we have endured a girl in the youth at church made this for me and Jason because we luuuuuuvvvvveeee her fruit pizzas. Thanks Savannah!! You rock!

1 comment:

  1. awwww so sweet! congrats on 9 years! mmmmm love me some fruit pizza too!

    ReplyDelete