First Day of Kindergarten AND Macy Lost Her 2nd Tooth!

Thursday, August 12, 2010 Macy was super excited about starting school today! She met her teacher earlier this week and has really been looking forward to going back. I am so thankful she loves school. I see these kids crying and clinging to their parent's legs and I am so glad she doesn't do that! She is such a big girl and I am so proud of her! Since we live so close to her school we walked to school this morning. The whole way she kept telling me how loose her other bottom tooth was. I asked if she wanted me to pull it and of course she said NO WAY! We got to school and I walked her to the computer lab where the kindergartners sit in the morning. I waited out in the hall to watch her walk to class and when she came out she had her tooth in her hand and said it had just fallen out! Her teacher and all the other parents thought it was pretty funny. So I took it home and tonight it goes out for the tooth fairy!

1 comment: