My Freakishly Creative Kid

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 Macy is so creative. Freakishly creative. Like my mind can't even go where hers does. She definitely didn't get that gene from me. I am pretty sure it came from her Aunt Holly. But she never ceases to amaze me with what she creates and how she creates it. This is her little giraffe toy she got from McDonald's. She named her Chinchilla. She decided Chinchilla needed some clothes so she cut and colored her an outfit. Notice the hood. She was very proud of that addition. But my favorite part? She got two staples that she attached to the clothes so that she can hook and unhook the staples to take the clothes off and on. Seriously. She thought of this all by herself! She is always making things like this. She also made Chinchilla a house. She cut out windows then put clear tape over the holes and used a crayon to make window panes. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment