Michael Buble'!!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 Tonight was the much anticipated Michael Buble' concert!!! It was my third one and Macy's first. She has loved Michael Buble' since she was a baby. So excited! My BFF Carrie. Aunt Ray-Ray! There he is!!!! We had pretty good seats on the floor. He is so amazing in concert! Ginormous screens to magnify his awesomeness! Macy's mid concert power nap. It didn't even start till 9:00. We were toward the back on the floor but they told us before the concert started that mid concert they were going to set up a small stage directly next to our section and he would come back and since a few songs. We were THIS.CLOSE!! I touched his arm when he walked by!! We are breathing the same air!! Toward the end of the concert an usher came over and told me I could take Macy all the way up to the front as far as we could go so she could see better. We got to go all the way up to the second row!! The last song that he sang he took off his microphone for the last verse of the song. You could hear him all the way through the Ford Center. He has the most amazing voice!!! Someone on the stage handed this autographed picture to Macy as the concert was ending. I was holding her but I had turned around for a second to talk to a lady behind me and when I turned back she had this!! She said someone on stage handed it to her. I am pretty sure it was one of the band members. It pays to have a cute 6 year old with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment