Christmas #1

Saturday, December 18, 2010 Ok, technically the party was last night but we spent the night so I am posting them for today : ) We celebrated Christmas with my mom's side of the family this weekend. It's always an exciting event. We decided to do a Mexican Christmas with lots of yummy Mexican food (which is way better than traditional Christmas food in my opinion), played Dirty Santa (which didn't get nearly as out of control as it usually does), and just enjoyed spending time together. Noah bonded with my cousin Nathan. I'm not sure why he is making the weird face in this picture, but he loved Nathan. Maybe it's a boy/3rd child thing. Noah could sense it. The girls stayed up WAYYYY too late and eventually crashed and burned on my parent's bed at about 11:00. Yes Mackenzie is sleeping in a bathing suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment