My Husband Is Out Of Control

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 So I have been wanting to learn how to crochet. Ever since I have seen several really cool things that I want that are crocheted I decided I need to learn how to do this. I don't really have anyone around to teach me all the different stitches and someone commented to me that You Tube videos are a great place to learn. But I am more of a hands on learner. I suggested to Jason that HE watch the videos then he could show me. Being the best husband ever he jumped on it. And this is what he made!!! The first night! Ridiculous, I agree. I think he has found his hidden calling. This hat he made for Noah. Oh but wait! We don't want the other two feeling left out. So the next day he made both of them hats too! The man has mad skills!! I don't think I am ever going to be able to live up to the crochet bar that he has set.

1 comment:

  1. Ok with all this stuff about how crafty Jason is , i think i maybe falling in love with him!! lol

    ReplyDelete