Great Steaks!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I ran the Ringling Great Steaks 5K this morning. It started at 7:30, and it is an hour away, so I had to get up at 5:50 am! Oh my. I can't remember the last time I got up that early . The bonus was getting to watch the sun come up. I am not a morning person so that is something I only see about 3 times a year. But it was beautiful. The weather was amazing compared to what it has been. It was about 67 degrees when the race started. I came in with a time of 34:07! Which is not fast by any means but it is an over 1 minute improvement from my last race, which I am very happy about! The prizes for the top finishers was a cooler of ribeye steaks. I don't think I could think of a better motivation to run fast! Maybe next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment