Happy Birthday To Me! Take 3

Saturday, April 16, 2011
We spent Saturday at my parent's house celebrating with all my family and friends!!  Yay!  Noah was super excited about the hot tub.  
Mackenzie wasn't so much into the hot tub.  She had "her people".  That's all she really needs in life.
Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake.  Life changing.  Best birthday cake ever.
Noah grabbed Deborah's coke and threw it down.  After he realized what it was he then spit it all over himself. 
For reason's I can not understand Mackenzie insists on wearing bows like this.  I keep telling her it makes her look like a poodle.
Macy being froofy as always.
And this was right before we left and Noah was up WAYYY past his bedtime.  He was getting starting to get a little weird, but it kept us entertained. 
Turning 30 ended up not being nearly as bad as I thought.  I have so many sweet family and friends that made my birthday week wonderful.  Thank you and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment