Happy Birthday To Me! Take 2

Thursday, April 14, 2011
I got to spend my birthday with my 4 favorite people!!  They are at the age where they love all things birthday, so I got to hear them tell me Happy Birthday about 68 times.  And like I told them, it never gets old!

Noah was not really into the whole picture taking.  Macy was trying to help but it seemed to just make him angrier.
 
Jason made one of my favorite meals, crab legs and a steamed artichoke.  Needless to say Mackenzie was NOT impressed.  She walked around like this for about 15 minutes complaining about how bad the house smelled.  Fine with us, we didn't want to share anyway!  The kids got mac and cheese for dinner.  
 
For dessert we had chocolate dipped strawberries.  Yum! Yum!!  It was a great birthday, even if I did turn 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment