Tigger

Saturday, July 16, 2011
I totally lost my garage sale Mo-Jo today and NO ONE would bargain with me!  It was awful!  I thought people would be way less likely to bargain Friday because they still had all of Saturday left but it was the opposite.  I got a ton of deals Friday but Saturday people were just like no, no, no....  And I have a hard time paying full price even at a garage sale!  One thing I was looking for was more dress up clothes for the kids.  The love to play dress up and they have a few friends that are boys and when they come over all we have is dresses.  So I wanted to get some more boy stuff for them and Noah.  First thing Saturday morning I found this adorable like new Tigger costume.  It was marked $5, I offered $3, NO.  $4??? NO.  Fine then, keep your costume!  But all day I just kept thinking about it.  I decided to go back at noon.  If it was gone it wasn't meant to be (that's my motto) and surely by now they would come down if it was still there.  I got it for $4!  It's the principal.  And Noah looked SO cute in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment