Dress Like A Cow Day

Friday, July 8, 2011
For the 3 people that still read this blog you have probably noticed I haven't posted anything in awhile.  I made it a full year doing a picture a day!  That was my original plan, and I made it.  But life has gotten busier with Noah into EVERYTHING!  I am going to keep posting but I am not going to worry about doing a picture each day.  I also just started with a online group that is reading the Bible in 90 days and that has been taking a big chunk of my spare time, but I think it's a good trade off!   So I will make sure and take pictures of the highlights and keep on posting!

Me and the girls got all cowed up for the annual Chick Fil A dress like a cow day.  You dress like a cow, you get a free meal!  You can't beat that in my book!  And the girls think it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment