Halloween 2010

Saturday, October 30, 2010 So we started our FFD (Family Fun Day) with sleeping in a little and then having a late lunch at McDonald's. When we got home we made all the kids lay down for a nap so they would be good and rested for the evening festivities. Noah didn't nap very long and the girls never did go to sleep, so we finally let them get up. But within about 5 minutes of Mackenzie getting up, she laid down in the chair and conked out. Then she rolled off in the floor, and slept there for like 2 hours! This was with all 4 of us up and people were literally stepping over her to get around her out of the living room. Poor kid was tired! We finally had to wake her up when it was time to get dressed to go trick or treating. My adorable Princess Tiana, Monkey, and Scary Pink Monster. Her majesty Princess Tiana! Kenzie thought she looked like a monster from Monsters Inc. I think she does too! This is Mackenzie's "Scary Face"! Love it! My sweet little monkey boy. I love this costume because I bought it for Macy's first Halloween and all three kids have worn it. So the real question is, which monkey does he most resemble??? Monkey Macy - Halloween 2005

Or.... Monkey Mackenzie - Halloween 2007

1 comment:

  1. How cute to see all three kids in the same monkey suit. I have to say, I think Noah favors Macy more than Mackenzie.

    ReplyDelete